Saturday, October 24, 2009

wow

today... is a good. day.. that's how each day should be.

It was a really good experience to just start the day off with reading God's word. I haven't done it in a while. My mind felt clearer even though i was still sleepy. I was reminded to start my day off by putting on God's armor evryday before i do anything once i got off my bed. That's why it was so much easier for the devil to attack my thoughts. I should make a check list of what to do hha!

man so thankful my friend helped me with spanish. i would be lost without her. the battle of my thoughts is only half the fight in taking the test for spanish this tuesday.. ekk.. must raise my grade up.

OHh practiced music at church. dude i realize man i shouldn't put so much pressure on myself to be perfect just by seeing my friend experience it. she was so stressed out about doing things so perfect that she basicly missed out in enjoying singing the songs and just worshipping. My mom pointed out that im like her sometimes.. bwabhaha. i get mad easily like her. uhh no bueno. i didnt say anything to mom cause i knew she was right heheh.

anyways, i was thinkin about what devo said and i was just saying to myself if i was ready to let go of my past. I guess im too much of a perfectionist so that i don't let myself experience things in the present that reminds me of the past. it's so foolish of me to be afraid of letting things happen in the future that might have reminded of memories from the past.. if that makes sense.
The past can't do anything to me if I don't let it. it's only a memory. All i can do is move on, learn from it and not have my focus on the past... soo today i learned to really let go. Yes i'm not perfect and i will never be but I have to accept myself where I am at and see my own potential. God is good for sure. He sees me how I can be and not where I am at right now. so i will take a deep breath and learn to Let God heal my pains. Not an easy thing to do but with time, I am learning to do it!

so glad i got to go home earlier from practice then i would usually do. went home and on my front door, saw a note from my neighbor. It said my dogs were barkin for 4 hours.. bwahs. wat can i do?? dude wear an ear plug man!! j/k... it's prob cause they killed a cat or cause of the event at Fairplex, who knows.

oii.. now off to do hw. jeezzzz.. thank God for boat loads of work, if not i would be bored =)
arcadia is havin those october carnival.. yeah!! time for some cotton candy! the city of arcadia is rich, they post up adds about the carnival on FB. wow.. way to go online arcadia!

man, my mentor was right about what she said to me.. what she said to prove her on. dang it!! i dont like that! but owh well.s.
~i want boba... and some 24 hour sleeping time!!
<3...............................................................................................................]>

bwahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment