Monday, October 19, 2009

monday.

today was a good day until i received a texted from a friend.
I don't want to be anything more than a friend because i don't want to go into a path without having a sense of purpose. I don't want to decide things on my own feelings and my own understanding.
I've been foolish to not listen God for quiet a while now and I don't want to feel this guilt or burden because Im ignoring God.
It's better that we stop right now to take some time off and be less hurt instead of being too involved with each other and end up being worse off than when we started. (or at least for me, that is my plan)

If all my leaders are saying the same thing, that's a red flag to really follow what they say cause most of the time they see things that i do not see. They're only doing it too cause they care for me and they don't get anything back in return.

So im sorry if I hurt you now, but i'm not sorry that we're still friends.
If you don't want to stay to be friends than that's fine. i understand. i do not need the drama anyways. I just pray God holds u tight in His arms.

I guess that's it for now until things can go back as normal. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment