Sunday, October 11, 2009

These are the songs for you.

I was playing piano for music practice tonite. TO my surprise i was actually not sad about not going to the ball because i was having a good time tonite.
I had to play some songs on the piano for practice.. but all of a sudden at the end, my fingers came to play this song.

Oceans apart, day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice, on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to neverhow can we say forever

(chorus)
Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here, waiting for you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all The times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh can't you see it baby,You've got me going crazy

(chorus)
I wonder how we can survive, this romance
But in the end if I'm with you, I'll take the chance
Oh you can't see it baby
You've got me going crazy

omg. man. then one of the people i was practicing made a comment. and he said this is my fav song 10 years ago when i was young.. he was soo not young 10 yrs ago.. but n e ways i had a good time surprisingly...

my heart wont break anymore.
i will wait patiently for you GOd.
I won't rush into things or funtion based on my feelings

I know that your plans for me are plans to give me HOPE and a FUTURE.
Plans to PROSPER me and NOT to HARM ME.
I believe that all things will work for the good of those who loves you. To Those
who have been called according to your purposes (Rom. 8:28).

I pray that i can keep my purity that GOd has allowed me to keep till this moment of my life.
I pray that i can reserve that respect to my future hubby.
That one day when i have to confess everything about my past that
there wont be a lot of junks and bad stuff that i've done that will make
me ashame of myself or will break his heart.
I pray that 1st and foremost i can fall in love with God first.
That he can fill in all the cracks and holes in my heart.
I pray that i can experience GOd deeper.

I pray that by commiting to Him, that i can make an impact to our generation who
so badly needs His love and compassion.
To the lost generation who's been hurt because of all the junks that's bombarding their lives
day in and out.

In the end. I know my parents will be proud of me.
I know God loves me and he'll be my number one supporter in everything that i do.

I thank you that so many people loves me, cares for me, pays attention to me.
Rebukes me when i need it, loves me when i need it, encourages me when i am down,
hugs me when i need love, give up their time when i need to talk,
text me when i miss getting txtes..., just show me they care by being there for me.

Today eventhough it is hard, i am rejoicing... i will learn to worship my God and throw away all
my idols that took place in my life before. SOmetimes i feel like im unworthy for HIs love or forgiveness but thanks to God because he broke that barrier in my mind.
I am worthy, I am important enough to be forgiven and to be loved by Him... I am thankful that GOd sees me as the person who He has created me to be.

Today i smile for God because of HIs unfailing LOVE
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment