Monday, October 26, 2009

LIfe

Sometimes i feel like my life is full of unending tasks.
so much hw to keep up with and cause of my perfectionist character, i want to do things a certain way and i end up doing em last minute...
i don't like to do things last minute but usually it ends up like that.
God is still trying to break that off of me and im thankful my friend reminded me to not be perfect on the project but to get it done and just do my best.
one project i still need to do is not done.. sigh.
exhausted.

sigh. i think about things too much and i realized journaling and cr is a very helpful tool for me.
i got something today about what happened last nite from God.
i know i hear His voice clearly but i end up ignoring Him because i just follow my feelings.
this is a bad feeling to have right now. Must repent and stop looking back at the past.
sigh.
so i need people to talk to... i understand now that we are better together, not just a lone ranger standing alone.. and it says in the bible 3 chords is better than one..
that just reminds me that how ever strong we think we might be, we will still need each other's support to make it through the day and to obey Him

No comments:

Post a Comment