Saturday, October 24, 2009

=)

that was funny.
got to start the day off going to chiropractor=starting my day off with a back that is not tight.
always good.
went home, had plans to go here and there for school and church later on (music practice) but then i got lazy.
laid down in bed and read the Bible. turned to 1 corinthians. Read the chapter abour Marriage. opened up my eyes as to God's rule for marriage and for relationships. skipped around to other chapters and just read about having God's spirit and that He gave it to us freely. I felt so honored. he trusts me that much to give me a holy spirit.
Then read about being holy. This gets me everytime. Even though i read it time and time again, this chapter talked about sacrificing my body for HIs glory. Just to throw in the mix of devo and some stuff I read from the BIBLe, the one thing that I am being reminded of right now is to be holy. Not to let the devil go into my head and tempt me of what i did in the past. Keeping me from looking ahead and just focus on the past and throw a pitty party and blame myself on and on.

Today i found freedom and a new renewal way of thinking. Thanks to God.
off to do projects, taking people's picture for fashion forecasting in arcadia mall.. hehe!! mall...
man.. love my major!
<3... country songs still makes me laugh.. how the words just reminds me of the things i was thinking about you..bewahha..

No comments:

Post a Comment