Thursday, October 22, 2009

thursday

sometimes life is very funny. we try to go out of God's plan and just try to do things all on our own.
Today's devo talked about romans 8, the whole chapter.
i realized that i can't let my sinful nature lead my life. If the holy spirit lives in me that means we already have the power to not let our sinful nature control this life. Sometimes when i think of what i am getting myself into, i tell myself am i dumb to take control of this life?? to think that i can do everything on my own strength.

I feel at eaze now that i listen To HIM and actually just say yes to his commands and to accept His promises in my life. I'm not saying i have everything all figured out but i know when I obey, God will let His promises comes to pass in my life but only when I am ready to let Him take control.

Im glad that God is transforming my mindset. I am really thankful that He loves me unconditionally if not man.. i don't know where i'll be at right now. All i can say is that this whole love, soul mate, life questions is too overwhelming for me and i'm not going to ask anything more from God until i am actually ready to accept whatever God tells me about those things =)
<3 u...

No comments:

Post a Comment