Tuesday, October 6, 2009

daily tasks

crappy.
everyday. go to school. exhausted after school cause i didnt eat a lot. take a nap cause i can't go anywhere else. feel sad cause all i see is my house and can only talk to people on the phone.
forced to be at home so might as well sleep... feeling blehhhh cause im at HOMe... alll the time...
don't want to feel depressed but sometimes I do. The joy of the Lord and His exsistence is the only thing keeping me going... i should change my attitude and be happy that I get to spend time with God but I can't
i feel sad and i want to get out... out be with friends... so i can stop thinking about all these things.
sometimes i feel like im just keeping things in and still can cope with a lot of things for now.. but somtimes i think soon i will blow up and just rebel.. im trying so hard for that time to not happen and fight myself...

i just need a release of down time whre i don't have to think about not seeing him and not missing him...

I guess this is the consequences but im human... i can't take it.
crying helps i guess. Jesus comforts me too.
blehhh

4 comments:

  1. elmo dont cry.. it'll put wrinkles on ur face, n make you look like an old fart, remember always :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mr. sleepy. i know who you are. and i only cry cause i feel like it.
    it helps just to get all my emotions out without complaining or expressing any words. dont worry about me. i hope you're doing well...with ROTC. and stuff yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROTC? whats that? i think you got the wrong person :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete