Friday, October 23, 2009

friday!!!

oh. so much things to do...!!! hw and hw..
it's so funny how when I listen to country music, i can just relate it to what's going in my life..
im thinking wth.. man?? this song knows me..
but then today i got a text from me spritual mommie.. she reminded me to be thankful that im going through a process and that Jesus doesn't give me a quick-with the snap of the finger- recovery.
It's tough at some moments but then I think to myself, when I look back at this time in my life in the future, i will think, man i survived hell and back... so I can accomplish more things that are difficult than this (with Jesus's help of course).

The most important thing i have to focus on is Jesus (keeping my eyes on Him), school cause got boatloads of work to do, and me familia.. sigh.
some good things some bad things.. but i'll take it all cause I can survive everyday with His help.

No comments:

Post a Comment