Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Just another nite like any other nite"

wow. hmm after accepting what GOd has been telling me over and over again, i feel so much more at peace about evrything. I was very foolish to think that i can control everything and please other people. Taking a break from all the stress is what i really needed.

Shocking things happened last nite and im just glad that i have friends and family that i can count on. I read devo this morning and GOd reminded me one very important thing.
To TITHE... simple as that! I totaly forgot to do that lately and i realize that's why a lot of things have been going on in my life...
I understand now what GOd was trying to do in my life. derr.. so not in tune with Him sometimes.

I guess like the message at cell last nite said, I need to be a soldier of CHrist... no Soldier left behind. I don't need to get soo caught up on beating myself down over and over again for the mistakes or failures that i did. God really cares about the processes in my life that he's allowing me to go through..

It's a matter of Finishing Well and not Completing a task perfectly. That's one thing that really blessed me. Sometimes it's just hard to give thanks when I'm experiencing the processes but once i get over the complaining and the why me''s... I realize that the only thing i can do is give thanks. I feel a lot better too after when I give thanks. If i remember correctly hearing this in a sermon, a pastor stated, when you give thanks to God, you bless Him. That's an amazing statement.


sighh. today i went to the pumpkin festival at school. WOW.. that's all i can say.
Man they have good food. Other than pumpkin pie, they have pumkin bread and muffins, funnel cake and kettle popcorn. wow. so gonna go there and get some...tmrw. !!!

=) .... smiling at people makes them confused.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment