Monday, November 16, 2009

THe end of a new Beginning

YEsterday was very unexpected again.
TO hear those words was very surprising and comforting.
i've never felt like this for anyone else and i pray that i wont ever have to ever again... or to go through with it with another guy.
one person is enough for me.

i pray that God will lead the both of us to find the answer that we need to know.
I know that one day we will be able to glorify God with whatever talents, plans, and relationships that we build.
i've never experienced in one quarter twice in a row fasting from a person.
it's wonderful and suckky but I know in the end God will work things out.
It's coming to pass what God told me... Watch me make all things new Emma. It's all coming true. I'm seeing it through my very own eyes and it feels so surreal.
I just pray that God will push His will in my life so that I can obey.. walk onto the route He has set for me.

I thank God that I can experience His love more and more and be an impact to the world. I f I have to go through this as a form of testimony also, i will take it head on and wait patiently till once again i can be with you =)

Thank you for the memories and for your love. Dec 15
will be like tomorrow...it won't take long at all to wait for you... you are worth it to wait for only a month. i pray for more things to come =)... more wonderful things, more lessons, more tests and more wisdom to make sense of God's will in our life.

see you soon <3 chubie bunnie

No comments:

Post a Comment