Thursday, November 12, 2009

Veteran's Day

The previous months' have been times of unexpectency.
I never thought that i would be so involved in things that I was not expecting.

anyways.. sometimes i feel like why oh why am i having such a hard time just interacting with my own mother and other people's acquaintances.
it makes me so uncomfortable and angry sometimes that people judge me a certain way, think about me how I actually am not.
it's my pride that gets in the way and to want to say to them how dare them talk about me in those kinds of ways.... i am not like that, but people will still have their own opinions and i can't control them.

so as for now and forever, all that really matters is how God thinks of me and that should be the only thing that matters to me. The positive thing that i can see from all of this is that God wants to develop a thicker skin in me so that once I get into my calling, I wont take other people's criticisim to heart. Everything does work out for the good of those who love Him, to those who works according to His good purposes.
I love God and God loves me... That should be the only thing that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment