Tuesday, November 3, 2009

happy tuesday

Today I woke up at 8:45 am..
i just reset my new phone.. and i realized after looking at another clock that my phone was set an hour earlier..
so i woke up way super early than i usually do.
hmm. got ready and brought my brownies that i made for the club meeting today.
had enough time to get milk cause i woke early. God's way of getting me finish all my errands before sschool i guess.
aii. spanish. i loath spanish. must study harder in that class.. dang it.
so i got a call before class from this lady name Lupe.. I texted some people about my change of number and i guess someone i knew don't have their number anymore and instead this lady had it. she asked me if i knew someone... couldn't make out her words.. but she works at a day care place.. Kids care or somthin.. and i had to ask.. so "are u hiring" ahah.
she laughed. asked me if i knew her co wprker..
i guess her co worker was the key in getting the job.
i just thought it was kinda weird we carried on a conversation even though we didn't know each other.. that was fun!!
wooho. i was only late 5 minutes or less to class.. that is a major progress going to spanish class!!!
anym ways.
thought of skippin class (the lab) cause got soo sleepy.. but stuck around cause teacher was gonna explain an exercise the class had to do.
hmm.. so got home.. after running errands wanting to buy micro sd for my phone.. didn't find the right store.. thought of going to frys' next to me madre's office..
asked God wat to do and he said to spend time with me familia and show them love.. i was thinking. oh no.. are they gonna yell at me and that's my opportunity to show love to them?? dang.. man..
turns out i came home, saw my dad leaving to pick my mom home.. he left a bit late than usual and asked me to drive him cause he was sleepy.. heah. he takes naps during the day time like me... when i get a chance.
so that was GOd's divine time.
so i found out the car my dad bought is for me..
HE just said that he bought the car for him cause he wanted to surprise me or somthin?? i don't no.. he is odd sometimes.
dang. the car is much more comfortable compared to the corolla but me no likely the color so much..
gotta play up with car decals/sticker to bring the muted purple color up!!!
oii thought about repainting it until i found out the cost of the paint job.. that's out of the pics.
sighh..
anywyas.. off to do hw.. danger is in cpp studying.. maybe i'll swing by and study at school with him, if I don't feel lazy.. i really should go if not i wont get anything done at home.. =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment