Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy mundai...!!

He he.
woke up got a phone call from me madre.. They're getting me a '94 honda civic. woho. a car that they're going to buy just fo me!!! Finally.. no handme downs,.. no . aw she gotta use that car cause she messed up the other car.
woho.
haha.

I just hope im going to do well on this midterm.. teacher a hard core korean lady!!! hope this class's test is not as hard as her other class..
yelp anyways. woho.. monday!! a good start! yeah..
Praise God.

updated: 2:47 am Nov 3rd.

oh man so i found out, actually my dad did not buy a car fo me.. it's for him... good thing cause i don't really like the color of the car he got. it's like this light tinted purple coloer..ehh.

hm after i was done with school, my dad asked me to go with him to pick up his car since he left it at the place he bought the car at.
Went towards Fullerton area and thought i would swing by this pancake house, has yummy pancake.. oh but I came too late. It closed at 2pm.. i was sad and hungry so i decided to find yougurtland in fullerton.
I finally found it after thinking that I got lost. as i was walking to yougurtland in the parking lot, i thought i would go to pinkberry's right across and try that place instead of yogurtland..
I saw tokidoki cups and spoon and that won my heart!! so yougurtland it is... too bad it didn't turn out great. I didn't really l.ike the flavors.. and thought i should've just gone to the pinkberry one.

anyways. took annie to see Johnnie to get a phone!! wooho i like me sexy phone and didn't have to pay anythin, got a discount, and hopefully paying the same for this line as my other line!! woot woot... THis is Johnnie's b day present fo me!! and my b day present to myself.. wahahah... been waiting to get a new phone for the longest time.. so delayed gratification in this case is WORTH it.. cause i got a really nice phone, nice deal, and got to spend time with johnnie, his gf and annie-san. I was talking to them that i wanna go all out and celebrate my b day on NOv 15th... and all of a sudden Johnnie asked if his bf... will be ther.. and i was like.. eh how does he no??
it was prob GOd's devine time that i was able to talk about this whole deal with Nicole and Johnnie. It's good to know where they stand regarding my predicament... they got my back and fully support me =).

hmm I feel like God is going to reveal somthing big to me this week, especially. Thank GOd school work load is not that heavy this week. I will have more time to focus on GOd. Must spend more devo and family time. GO back in doing the things i need to do and clean my room and make bracelets by the end of this week. Thank God school is not crazy this week.. sighh

No comments:

Post a Comment