Wednesday, November 4, 2009

an ephipheny

omg.. man to think of how rediculous things have been, i can't help wonder what if I don't put pressure on myself to find out about the future and keep on asking God for an answer..
life would be soo much happier and less stressful..
the two pimples on my face already shows how stressed out i was..

I think i'll just stop making my own imagination of how my future will be like and ask God to download his hopes and dreams for me in my heart. i don't want to be dissapointed for chasing things that is not meant for me.

As for all the heat and the warning i've been getting, i realized they are doing it cause they care about me and they don't want me to be in a predicament where everything i've worked for is thrown out down the drain. fo reals.. like wat happend to my CR class..
that was sort of a dissapointment but I can already see Romans 8:28 work in this instance.

i pray that i can keep on seeking Him and find the Truth and comfort in Him before all this ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment