Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Love based on the Godly way

throw out all the love songs from this world, all the wrong paradigms of how people see what love is and what do you get?? True love from God's definition. Here it is...

1 Corinthians 13:4 -7
"4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged.6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance."

This is a great lesson that im learning from devotion. It's so easy for me to keep records of what other people wronged me in. you did this, you did that, but through God's grace, i just can't keep on operating on my feelings anymore and choose to forgive. Forgive myself, others and let go off all the things that has been bothering me.
Parents, friends and my loved ones only do things out of love. No matter in what way they do it, they only do it out of love because they don't gain anything from telling me the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment