Sunday, December 6, 2009

no stress no stress

to think of what i have to face this week, actually it wont be that hard.
let me rephrase that... the finals i will take wont be challenging but spanish will somewhat be challenging.
i have to spend more time studying for that subject.

What will help me this week is to put on the armor of God as it says in Romans... something.(don't remember) i will not be afraid even if "i walk throught the valley of death." Jesus's rod and staff will comfort me. His words will up lift me when i feel down, His presence is strong in my life and I will obey what he tells me.
I will not make anymore comprimises and prioritizes first things first. I will not be afraid to walk and break free of the old me. I will rejoice when I am put in uncomfortable situations because that will make me stronger in the end.
I am not saying that I am perfect and will do all this by myself, not at all.
I am learning that through my weaknesses, God pulls through to help me and guide me because I can not walk on my own strength any longer. im thankful that eventhough i struggle emotionally right now (on and off) God is still guiding me, protecting my thoughts, so i give over the control to him and submitting to Him fully.
This is what I want to do this week and learn to do for the rest of my life.
Hey if it takes a circumstance to come to my life to remind myself of what I need to do spiritually, then I will be thankful to God once again that he is leading me. I admit my wrongs and my wrong choices, not so wise decisions and just going about things with my own wills but Romans 8:28 shows just how much grace He gives me and how much Love he is giving me.
That unconditional love is some powerful stuff I need to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment